Thursday 10 April 2014

Top 5 Spring Lipsticks




No7 Sheer Temptation- 15 Pretty Please, Clarins- unknown, Mac- Raspberry Swirl, No7 Stay Perfect- 15 Gay Geranium, Revlon Super Lustrous Matte- Stormy Pink

Spring has inspired me to write this post about my top 5 Spring lipsticks. I mostly wear pinky lipsticks but I love orange as well so they are all pretty similar. Starting off with 'Pretty Please' this lipstick is easy and wearable, very sheer basically a tinted lip balm! I love to put a bit of concealer onto my lips to prep them before I use this, and it makes the colour pop beautifully.

Unfortunately I do not know the name of the Clarin's lipstick it just says "Rose Corail Pink Tulip". I'm not sure if that helps but it is a gorgeous coral, not what I would usually go for but on the lips it really brightens the face and makes me feel really happy when I wear this lipstick!

Pastels always remind me of Spring so Raspberry Swirl is perfect with a really soft eyeshadow. Sadly the lipstick is no longer available as it was part of the Baking Beauties collection, however a good alternative is Mac Saint Germain.

Finally Revlon do amazing lipsticks this pink reminds me of Barbie, it looks amazing with a winged eyeliner look and minimal make up, I really love the colour of this lipstick and works with warm skin tones.



No comments:

Post a Comment