Wednesday 30 April 2014

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Perfume

I have been waiting for this bottle of holiday for almost a year now! Finally got my hands on the gorgeous gold bottle. Described as "A sensuous, sun-drenched blend of Bergamot, warm Amber, Tiare Flower and Vanilla combined with delicious creamy Coconut. All heat. All desire. All woman." by Debenhamms. The packaging is so beautiful- the bottle looks amazing on your dresser and does not look tacky/cheap at all.

Whenever I spray this it just takes me back to them amazing holidays on the beach applying sun cream. Definitely a Summer scent. I came across this perfume in Debenhams. Reading all the reviews about the Bronze Goddess line last year, just made me so jealous I didn't purchase anything from the line when I had the chance. It does only come in one size 100ml, but at £47 its totally worth the money. I really want to try the Bronzer from this range as it looks amazing, but sadly there was no testers available.

This could easily make it into my all time favourite perfumes. I definitely think you should at least go try it out in the shop, even if you don't decide to purchase the product. I mean who doesn't want to smell like a Goddess?




No comments:

Post a Comment